Thursday, January 21, 2016

Valentine Shaker Card

Hello there!  Today, I'm sharing my first ever shaker card.  So you are probably aware that shaker cards have been around for a while, but recently that have started to make a serious come back.  I see them everywhere.  So, I decided to try my hand at making one!  I just love how it turned out!  Before, attempting, I watched several Youtube videos that were very helpful.  Just a little trial and error, and before I knew it, I had a working shaker card!  So fun!

 
 
For this card, I decided to use one of my new Greeting Farm images.  This little guy is from the My Sunshine set which you can find HERE in The Greeting Farm Store.  I just love how cute he is in his little sweater vest!  Adorable!  I also wanted to use the "bargain" glitter I posted about a couple of days ago and I have to tell you...I'm so impressed!  It looks great in person, very sparkly! 
Here's a closer look:
 
 
And a side view:
 
 
Flat on the table:
 
 
Supplies:
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper: Echo Park: Yours Truly, I Love You paper from Hobby Lobby
Love You Die: My Favorite Things
Glitter Heart Stickers: My Stash
Red Button: My Stash
Tag Punches: Stampin Up
Image: The Greeting Farm
Glitter: Target (Dollar Section)
Acetate: recycled backing from Stamping Bella Stamp
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment